My Financial Plan
Everyone’s needs are different. That’s why we provide financial advice that is tailored to you.
Financial advice means different things to different people, in the end it’s what is important to you.
Seeking financial advice is an important first step in putting together your financial plan so you can make appropriate choices for life’s important financial decisions.
A financial plan helps you in the following ways:
- Puts you in control of your finances and the peace of mind that brings.
- Helps you to define your goals, establishing objectives and identify issues so you can choose appropriate options and take action so your goals can be readily achieved.
Your goals may include:
- To save for a home,
- Repay debt,
- Fund your children’s education,
- Maximise your assets & income to build wealth and save for your retirement,
- Estate planning so you can effectively transfer of your assets to your beneficiary(s),
- Assisting ageing & dependent relatives; or
- Protecting you and your family in the event of death, serious illness or injury.
A financial plan identifies issues and problems that may need to be resolved. It takes into account personal and financial risks and how to minimise the impact of these events, if they occur, on your lifestyle and wealth.
With the best of intentions you may want to do something about your situation and start planning for the future but have not had the time or find it hard to put together a plan to make the best use of your finances. Working with a financial planner can help you formulate strategies, navigate and understand investment markets, technical matters or complex government legislation. A financial planner will help you identify options and choose appropriate solutions to make the most of your finances. Importantly, working with a financial planner keeps your plans on track to help you achieve your goals.